A Simple, Step-by-step Process to Fix These Problems:
- Drums don't sound full
- Drums have bad ring
- Snare buzzes like crazy
- Drums sound flat in your mix
- Snare doesn't sound big and full
- Snare has a really bad ring
- Kick is missing low end
- Kick is missing punch
- Toms sound "Tubby"
- Toms do not match each other
What you will learn in this course:
- Rather than hoping you will find a way to fix drums in a mix, become a master of altering the drums themselves.
- Expand what you can do in drum recording because the drums actually sound better in the first place.
- Become the expert in your area. - Drum tuning is not common knowledge (Even for drummers).
- Tune drums quickly, even during busy recording sessions.
- Develop your ear to hear drums at a much deeper level, before you have to mix them.
What is Needed?
- 1 Drum key ($3 Online)
- A drum kit of any quality (Kick, Snare, Two Toms)
- Personalized coaching and assessment of your own drums
- A step-by-step process on drum tuning. Total video content is about 1.5 hours.
- You see everything that I do and hear the results that I get from a cheep quality drum set.
I Teach the Whole Course on Cheap Drums with 3 Year Old Heads
- It's real life! Very few people have the "Perfect" drum set with brand new heads to work with. I teach on less-than-ideal drums.
- It's about my step-by-step process, not about expensive drums.
- I don't pretend to be a fancy engineer with a big console in the back ground. I'm a normal dude, with normal drums, and I want to teach you what I know so you don't have to go through the struggle of terrible sounding drums.
Bonus - Personal Coaching and Assessment of Your Own Drums:
- Personal assessment of your drums if run into trouble tuning them, and exactly how to fix it. Just send in a video made on your cell phone, or an mp3, and I'll reply back with step-by-step instructions.
- Step-by-step instructions to get the sound you want from the drum
- Tuning instructions for each side of the drum
- Muffling instructions
- Snare tension assessment
- Drum head considerations
- Suspension recommendations
Bonus - The No-Worry Shopping List for Drum Heads in Any Genre
- Shopping list for the whole kit, so you never waste money on the wrong drum heads
- Know exactly the heads you need to get the sounds you want
- The shopping list covers what heads you should buy for: Pop/Rock, Hardcore, Jazz, and Classic Rock.
- Save weeks of research and worry about what to buy
- What to buy for guest drum kits in case that drummer is unprepared.
Bonus - Drum Pitch Cheat Sheet
- Simply compare a drum head's pitch with the note of the piano, and know that I would be tuning it higher if I were there with you.
- This may seem too easy, but when I played orchestral percussion, the snare was always tuned to a B, and then altered from there. This is just expanded to the whole kit to get you started quickly and without second guessing.
- Each size tom is given, from 10 inch, to 16 inch.
- Snares of several sizes and genre based styles, including 13 and 14 inch snares, and 3 inch to 6.5 inch deep.
Bonus - Access to Private Facebook Group for Students Like You
- Share your drum set up
- Exchange ideas
- Network with other engineers around the world
- You get immediate access to all the videos - 16 Videos for about 100 minutes of video.
- You never expire or go out of date. You have this course for life.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- I want you to be completely happy with the course and coaching. If you are not happy for any reason, just email me within the first 30 days from your purchase and I'll refund 100% of the purchase price for this course.
- No risk. The only thing you risk is not getting the course, and allowing drum tuning to hold you back the sound of your drum recordings.
Price shown is in USD (United States Dollars).